Why Rent a Dumpster?
The workhorse of any home or business construction or remodeling project is a roll-off dumpster. It’s the ideal solution for centrally and safely collecting garbage and debris. A roll-off dumpster’s size and depth make it ideal for large cleanups, junk and trash removal, remodeling, demolition and construction debris, roofing and driveway replacements, yard cleanups, and renovations following a hurricane, fire, or flood.
A roll-off dumpster can be used for a variety of purposes.
Preparing a Property for Sale
- Clear the clutter for a more open appearance.
- Remove all trash and broken items.
- Reduce your packing list to only what you intend to bring.
Improve Your Curb Appeal
- Remove overgrown landscaping.
- Remove all yard debris and clutter.
- Transport plant waste in a single load.
Cleaning in the Spring
- Attics should be cleaned out (those boxes of old papers are fire hazards)
- Basements should be cleaned out (trade junk for more space)
- Reclaim your garage space (toss clutter and park in a clean garage)
Large Repairs or Renovations
- In the home or for commercial or business purposes
- Carpet and flooring removal
- Demolitions and rebuilds following a disaster event
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovation
- Replacement of doors and windows
- Remodeling in depth
- Significant renovations
- New development
- Reconstruction and demolition
What Are the Different Options When Renting a Dumpster?
The first decision to make when renting a dumpster is the size.
Dumpsters are classified according to the amount of waste they can hold in cubic yards.
A 10 yard dumpster measures 8 feet wide by 12 feet long by 3 12 feet tall.
It has a capacity of 10 cubic yards.
A 20 yard dumpster measures 8 feet wide by 22 feet long by 4 feet tall.
It has a capacity of 20 cubic yards.
A 30 yard dumpster measures 8 feet wide by 22 feet long by 6 feet tall.
It has a waste capacity of 30 cubic yards.
A 40 yard dumpster measures 8 feet wide by 22 feet long by 8 feet tall.
It has a waste capacity of 40 cubic yards.
- Wheels are a popular type of rental vehicle.
- They are ideal if your trash container must be moved between or around construction sites.
- Locking devices can also be included in your rental.
They make sense when it comes to child safety or animal control.
They also deter people from dumping their trash in your dumpster.
- A roll-off dumpster can also have a back swing door.
This feature allows workers to carry heavy items through the back door at ground level, rather than lifting the object high enough to toss it into the open top of the dumpster.
Happy Rolloff Dumpster Rentals of Alpharetta
20 S Main St
Alpharetta, GA 30004